Make Sure Your Loved Ones Are Taken Care Of: You care deeply about your loved ones and want to make sure they are taken care of upon your death. If you are like a lot of people, you know you should take the time to do a will or a living trust, but never quite get around to it. You are too busy, you expect it will take too much time and will be too expensive–so you just keep putting it off. We want to help you.
Completing a quality California estate plan customized for you by a licensed California attorney to meet your exact goals and needs, does not
have to be that difficult. Our goal is to help you finally get it
completed to protect your family, to give you peace of mind and
to do so at a very affordable price.
What is Estate Planning? :Estate planning is about taking the time now to ensure our property will be distributed to our loved ones with a minimum of expense and difficulty; at its most basic, it’s deciding who gets what and how they will get it.
Estate planning also includes making the very personal decisions of naming a trusted person to take over vital roles, such as nominating guardian for young children, and nominating agents for financial and health care matters, in the event we are unable to manage them for ourselves.
Who needs to have an estate plan?
• Anyone who owns real or personal property that they care about transferring to any loved one or organization
• Anyone who has minor children (under 18)
Here’s what you get with our Basic Estate Plan:
• Consultation with experienced attorney who will advise you regarding the legal issues and answer all your questions and concerns.
• Preparation of the following (signed and notarized):
–California revocable living trust
–Durable Power of Attorney-Financial
–Advance Health Care Directive including HIPPA authorization
–Property Transfer Deed
• Estate Planning Binder for convenient storage of your estate planning documents
CALL OR FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM TO GET STARTED TODAY